Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yay for tattling!!

Tattling is typically one of the most annoying of children's behaviors. Ugh. Who wants to hear, "Mommy, so-and-so did such-and-such!!!" over and over again?

Me, apparently.

Today Nick and Noah were in my room. Nick loves my room--he's always jumping on my bed, snuggling in my blankets, or harassing the cat who co-inhabits the room with me. Noah finds the room less thrilling . . . except for when his little brother is in there, for all big brothers like to taunt their little brothers every now and then.

I heard crying and did the mommy-sprint to the room. Noah was on the floor; Nick was on the bed, holding his hand and crying. Usually I'd ask Noah what happened, since Nick is pretty much non-verbal. But Nick came over to me, crying still. He lifted his hand up to me and said, "Noah B."

Nick's first time narcing on his brother. I love it :)

No comments: